All versionsSee all
ID Disk Creator is a utility program made up of series of tools enabling you to create alternative virtual drives on your computer. It works safely, offering a variety of possibilities, leaving your physical drives intact, as well as the disk partitions.
- Create and encrypts virtual drives
- Creates virtual CD-ROMs
- Offers protection of your data against any attacks
- Uses RAM memory as the basis of extra drive
- Provides extra drives without partitioning the real disk
- Encrypts drives using the "AES256" algorithm in real-time mode and offering a 256-bit (32 symbols) password. ID Disk Creator denies access to all other users to the encrypted drive, making it available only to you in a separate Explorer window.
- Uses specific tools to create extra drive space without partitioning the real hard drive. ID Disk Creator uses files or even folders to create the additional drive needed to keep your information private.
- Uses RAM memory as the basis of additional drive space. It also prevents partitioning of your disk, but lets you store information in the virtual memory. After reboot, ID Disk Creator will automatically erase all information stored using the RAM drive tool.
- Stores temporary information (TEMP/TMP computer variables) and uses virtual drives created for applications which need maximum drive speed.
- ID Disk Creator helps you create virtual, perfect imagines of CD-ROMs, mounting them on your computer as virtual CDs.- Stores all information created by the use of its tools in a special folder created on your hard disk. You can access an Explorer Window and determine the content of this folder by using the password provided.